OUR PRICES – 2017/18
EPYNT (Single only)
Bed & Breakfast
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
£230 (for 3)
Prices shown are based upon two sharing a room and full Breakfast. Family or Single room quoted as given.
Weekday breaks are quoted on our Homepage. Winter Offers available from £74 pppn for D,B&B (October-April) For Royal Welsh Show week in July, shown prices do not apply. Please enquire by telephone or e-mail.
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Deposits: £50.00 will be deducted from your card (debit cards only) or cheque. For Events and Royal Welsh Show, the total amount for accommodation will be charged and cannot be refunded for any given reason. Once a booking has been made by telephone it will be treated as provisional for 48hrs only. After that time it must be guaranteed in writing/e-mail by yourself or your company. Should we not receive any confirmation of booking within one week we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and re-let the room.
2. Cancellation charge: We reserve the right to charge for any cancellation of booking for whatever reason, as follows:
Less than 48hrs notice Full room rate charged
Notice of 7 days or less 50% of room rate (unless re-let) will apply
7 days or more notice in writing, there will be no cancellation charge
(this does not apply for special Events and Royal Welsh week, where there will be no refund of deposit and the room rate will be charged in full)
Should the occasion arise where, we may be required to cancel any booking due to any unforeseen circumstances, force major, illness or any other cause, we will endeavor to inform you in writing or telephone and return your deposit.
3. Payments: The Client will settle the invoice on departure unless prior notice has been given by the Clients Company in writing by letter, e-mail
The Hotel reserves the right to interest on any overdue account. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse issuing an invoice to the Clients Company where it is redeemed necessary. To which, the Hotel will advise in writing that the Client must settle his/her own account on departure.
All major credit cards are accepted by the Hotel
On departure, should you intend to stay in the room later than 11.30am then a levy of £50.00 will be made on your invoice (unless a special request is made at Breakfast).
4. Parties/Functions & Meetings
Private Parties, Meetings/Functions, a deposit of £10.00 per person is required along with a guaranteed number of delegates/guests attending. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel any booking should a deposit not be received within 7 days. The Client will be issued with one invoice, immediately after the function and payment must be settled within 28 days of the invoice date.
5. Reduction in numbers: Provisional numbers are indicated on the booking form. The Hotel reserves the right to set a number to be charged for the event.
Any reduction in numbers in the last 14 days before the event will be charged for as the agreed number..
6. The owners and management can not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability to property, persons, whilst on the hotel premises. This includes Cars parked on property.
7. Dogs are possibly welcome at the discretion of the hotel owners at time of booking. .We do provide Indoor Dog Kennels at no extra charge but we do ask you to provide bedding and food and it is the Dog owners responsibility to clean all their mess. Dogs must not be allowed inside the hotel or in the garden at anytime and they should be kept on a lead whilst on the premises.
8. Food & Alcohol brought into the premises is not permitted unless by prior arrangement with the Owners. If you are found to be in possession of some, you will be subject to a corkage charge (min. £10) or at owners discression.