Much of our produce is local and organically sourced
Active recycling of all waste
Discount for using public transportOur Environmental Policy...
Lasswade Country House
Station Road, Llanwrtyd Wells
Powys, LD5 4RW. Wales
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Deposits: for the sum of £50.00 will be paid at time of reservation either by credit card or cheque. For Events and Royal Welsh Show, the total amount for accommodation will be charged and cannot be refunded for any given reason. Once a booking has been made by telephone it will be treated as provisional until letter/fax/e-mail confirmation has been received. Should we not receive any confirmation of booking within one week we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
2. Cancellation charge: We reserve the right to charge for any cancellation of booking for whatever reason, as follows:
Less than 48hrs notice Full room rate charged
5 working days or less notice 50% of room rate (unless re-let)
All other notice No charge
(this does not apply for special Events and Royal Welsh week, where there will be no refund of deposit and the room rate will be charged in full)
Should the occasion arise where, we may be required to cancel any booking due to any unforeseen circumstances, we will endeavor to inform you in writing and return your deposit.
3. Payments: The Client will settle the account on departure unless prior notice has been given by the Clientís Company in writing by letter, e-mail or fax.
The Hotel reserves the right to interest on any overdue account.
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse issuing an invoice to the Clientís Company where it is redeemed necessary. To which, the Hotel will advise in writing that the Client must settle his/her own account on departure.
All major credit cards are accepted by the Hotel
On departure, should you intend to stay in the room later than 11am then a levy of £50.00 will be made on your invoice (unless a special request is made at Breakfast).
4. Parties/Functions & Meetings
Private Parties, Meetings/Functions, a deposit of £10.00 per person is required along with a guaranteed number of delegates/guests attending. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel any booking should a deposit not be received within 7 days. The Client will be issued with one invoice, immediately after the function and payment must be settled within 28 days of the invoice date.
5. Reduction in numbers: Provisional numbers are indicated on the booking form. The Hotel reserves the right to set a number to be charged for the event.
Any reduction in numbers in the last 14 days before the event will be charged for as the agreed number..
The owners and management can not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability to property, persons, whilst on the hotel premises. This includes Cars parked on property.
Dogs are welcome to use our Kennels at no extra charge but we do ask you to provide bedding and food. Dogs must not be allowed inside the hotel or in the garden at anytime and they should be kept on a lead whilst on the premises.
Any Food & Alcohol brought into the premises is not permitted unless by prior arrangement with the Owners. If you are found to be in possession of some, you will be subject to a corkage charge at owners discression.
Special break prices are for two nights or more and inclusive of dinner. Winter breaks are offered from 30th October to 1st May. These rates are subject to availability and based upon two sharing a room.